work with us
We are always looking out for passionate, enthusiastic and creative people to join our team. Even if there are no open positions available, feel free to send your CV to Sofie at email@example.com.
Position: Cook, part-time
Availability: at least 3 days a week. Must be available mornings on weekdays and weekends, and occasionally evenings.
- valid work permit for Italy
- 2-5 years working in a restaurant kitchen with a strong focus on sustainability and seasonality with a vegetable-based menu
- A positive attitude everyday with an ability to work well in a small team
- Clean and precise work ethic
- Support Domenico for all food preparations
- Carry out breakfast and lunch service, occasionally dinner service and off-site catered events
- Assist with kitchen inventory and ordering, building and maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Participate on weekly menu development, proposing new dishes and ingredients
To apply, please send your CV to Sofie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marigold opened in 2018 by Italian chef Domenico Cortese and Danish Baker Sofie Wochner.
The restaurant is open 5 days a week from 9-15, serving breakfast, lunch and weekend brunch. The kitchen is international with a strong northern European influence.
Everything is made in-house using local, seasonal and sustainable ingredients carefully sourced from like-minded producers or foraged by the owners. The restaurant experience is casual but refined, with a strong focus on hospitality and authentic service.